Calling all advancing beginner music students ~ this competition is especially for you!
If you are at least in your second-year of music lessons and want to show off your talents, you can have a real shot at winning $100!
See the rules below --
Competition Date: March 28 @ 3:00pm
Deadline to sign up: February 29
Entry fee: $30
One single winner will receive $100 cash prize
- Participant must meet the following requirements
- Has studied instrument for at least 1 full year (12 months)
- Is currently in level 2 method book or equivalent
- Has not yet advanced to level 4 method book or equivalent
- School-aged student between 7-12
- Repertoire selection must meet the following requirements
- Any 2-page piece from the the book Elementary Classic Piano Repertoire by William Gillock
- Purchased music (must present to judge on the day of competition)
Open to ALL students!
The Fine Print: Repertoire Book ( ISBN: 978-1-4584-6553-5) may be purchased from CLC office, but not required in order to participate. However, participants must be able to demonstrate having purchased original music on the day of competition. Please see images included for reference. Students with photocopied music will be immediately disqualified.