Middle School Region Violin Boot Camp!
Aiming to help middle school students in their preparation for the Region violin
- Learn from our instructor, Dr. Kami
- Start right after recieving region music
- Four weeks of preperation and last week of a mock audition
- It will teach students how to practice efficiently the repertoire and reach the highest
degree of accuracy on the day of the audition.
- The group setting will allow students to perform under stress in front of others and
learn techniques to overcome nerves.
- Students will learn how to play together as a violin section, which is a key element of
5 classes, On Saturday from 4:30PM – 5:30PM, September 2 to September 30 for only $150!
We will be hosting this class at Campbell Learning Center!
Regular registration ends August 28, 2023! Secure your slot today!
September 2: Discuss the key elements of the repertoire: what to pay attention to;
best fingerings; articulation and bow allocation; musical gestures
September 9: Read through the repertoire and assign individually tailored at-home
September 16: First individual performance of piece No. 1 with group feedback.
Work on piece No. 2 in preparation for the following week
September 23: First individual performance piece No. 2 with group feedback
Review of piece No. 1
September 30: Mock audition followed by group feedback
Tricks on how to control stage fright